Well if you have seen Preparations, you would have read about the rain. But guess what? the rain stopped. Well not 100% but at least enough for me to get out of the car and not destroy my hair and make-up.
Well Fetching the bride was quite an adventure. Going a bit later has its advantages. Example not getting the Ice saboo that was intended for me and my brothers. There was also the "Sweet, Sour, Bitter" that surprisingly "Sweet" was the hardest to drink. (Watch the video) better experience.
All in all, it was a fantastic experience.
Little Jacob, soon to be a prince charming when he grows up.
"The door" Grandpa lending a hand.
He still did it!! Muscle man Jacob.


Ang Pao for you. Thanks for waiting so long. :)
I really love this picture. Jacob, want to be one of my brothers?
"Angela!!!! I am coming for you!" Each time I shout, I can see more and more people sticking their heads out of the windows.
Don't you just love group shots. But why so serious?
Now, that's much better. For Honor and Glory!!!


Cut ! Cut ! Cut! I would first like to say, it wasnt so FAST. I did not go in until after the "Ang Pao" and the Saboos.... So do not think it was so easy. Watch the video. :P
Both Guy and Kenneth have to lose their hair because of me.
Watch him Scream!!!
10 reasons why I like Angela. And 10 things I will do after marriage.
Stress -__-"

The Love Anthem!!
Enter the room.
This is for you.
Unveil the bride.

1 for the camera.
Happy Family.

And so the journey beings. It started raining again. Luckily I asked YQ to bring a red umbrella.


Back to my place.
Say hi to the camera. Car to Car shot man.

Let me make sure you get out safely.
Brothers and Sisters. United we stand!
Well Fetching the bride was quite an adventure. Going a bit later has its advantages. Example not getting the Ice saboo that was intended for me and my brothers. There was also the "Sweet, Sour, Bitter" that surprisingly "Sweet" was the hardest to drink. (Watch the video) better experience.
All in all, it was a fantastic experience.
Little Jacob, soon to be a prince charming when he grows up.
"The door" Grandpa lending a hand.
He still did it!! Muscle man Jacob.

Ang Pao for you. Thanks for waiting so long. :)
I really love this picture. Jacob, want to be one of my brothers?
"Angela!!!! I am coming for you!" Each time I shout, I can see more and more people sticking their heads out of the windows.
Don't you just love group shots. But why so serious?
Now, that's much better. For Honor and Glory!!!

Cut ! Cut ! Cut! I would first like to say, it wasnt so FAST. I did not go in until after the "Ang Pao" and the Saboos.... So do not think it was so easy. Watch the video. :P
Both Guy and Kenneth have to lose their hair because of me.
Watch him Scream!!!
10 reasons why I like Angela. And 10 things I will do after marriage.
Stress -__-"
The Love Anthem!!
Enter the room.
This is for you.
Unveil the bride.
1 for the camera.
Happy Family.
And so the journey beings. It started raining again. Luckily I asked YQ to bring a red umbrella.

Back to my place.
Say hi to the camera. Car to Car shot man.
Let me make sure you get out safely.
Brothers and Sisters. United we stand!
No comments:
Post a Comment