Presenting to you. Angela!!
and Derrick. Home Sweet Home.
Tea for you Mommy.
I always like cool deco. Especially Gold plated :D


Hope you enjoy the Tea.







The traditional, JUMPING on the Bed!! what more can I say. 1 boy 1 girl in the future. Hopefully.
Family Photo. This is my son Shuan and daughter Tricia.... jk
Finally!! i can rest on the bed.
My Favorite Chinese Teacher. Really appreciate all the effort she spend teaching me when I was younger. Xie Xie Lao Shi.
The Lee Family
The Kong Family
Sisters.. U rock.
Kiss the bride
BOB a.k.a Band of Brothers
YQ as usual trying to act cool.

The 60s anyone?


And off we go back to Angela's parents house.
For those who manage to see the Kua in person. It is really beautiful. Wish I could wear the guy version also. (Check out the Photo Shoot)
Presenting Angela
Tea Ceremony No. 2

















Even Jason (Angela's Brother), joined in the action.
Family now/ Gamers








Angela's Family
Smile :)
I get tortured again. T_T
Guys, have your pick. Mind you, some are attached. And u have to go through several rounds of interviews as well. Before we yes to a date.
No comments:
Post a Comment