Friday, December 5, 2008

1st Nov 2008 - "Preparations"

I really wanted to sleep early that night before. But the anxiety kept me awake, not to mention making sure the house was clean and neat because we are expecting a lot of guests the next day. And poor me had to sleep on the floor mattress that night. No sleeping on the wedding bed!! Thankfully I didn't have a backache.
But it was a very eventful day. Because I was greeted by "RAIN"... Heavy Rain when I woke up, I ask myself is it really morning because the skies look really dark. And Kenneth and my mom could see how black and disappointed my face was. But nevertheless, the groom must go on. :P

Wedding Dress Rule No.1 Must hang in high places so as to avoid Crumple.

The make up kit. Check out those brushes.


I am all set. Turn me into a princess. :P









Arrival of the sisters.

Prepare the punishments!!!

This is going to be submitted for The New Paper "New Face"!



Here's your little crown.


You look gorgeous.

Final Touch ups.

Ok time to veil the bride.

I guess I better start preparing.

Jacket... Check

Tie Straight..... Check

Brothers, are you ready.... Check


Flowers.... Check

And. Off we go.

No comments: